Sunday, December 26, 2010

New to this thing

I'm new to this blogging thing, so bear with me and be nice to me the first few times out.  Ya know, it's  like trying to ride a bike for the first time, but it will get easier and better the more I do it.

-As for that first time riding a bike... Well my first bike was a weird looking half girly-half guy type of bike, gold with a hard plastic seat (this is mid-seventies), there is a picture that I borrowed from another blog here (Ieta Joy) because the pic was something very close to what I had.  Anyways, imagine having to learn how to ride a bike with plastic wheels...  Then I upgraded to a Huffy (which got stolen) and then I got another Huffy (which also got stolen) and at that point, I think we moved away to another state so that person could stop stealing my  bikes.

1 comment: